Why did Ryan Bizzarro lose? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:33:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Why did Ryan Bizzarro lose? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why did Ryan Bizzarro lose?  (Read 1042 times)
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« on: April 24, 2024, 05:39:05 AM »

I was honestly thinking his last name played a role as well. Doing some reading on Twitter, it appears that he seems like a dick, but I can’t find any specific examples. I wasn’t following this race or him specifically closely at all. But it sounds like people hated him enough to vote for the person who was not him.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 09:16:43 AM »

So basically he lost because...
1.) He had a weird (or should I say bizarre?) last name
2.) He came from a less populous county

What a stupid, stupid reason to lose. I credited Pennsylvania Democratic voters as having more intelligence and not being THIS low-propensity.

If you're clueless about an election and the candidates running, sit out the primary and let the more well-informed party members decide instead of letting the election come down to arbitrary factors like this.

There was also some chatter that he blew off a few events and was generally a dick to people because he expected to be coronated in the primary rather than putting in the actual ground work, whereas McClelland showed up to events and talked to voters. Take that with a grain of salt, but that is a much more logical explanation than just plainly the county/last name theory.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies