My timeline (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:31:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  My timeline (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My timeline  (Read 6452 times)
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« on: February 24, 2024, 04:12:40 PM »

October 23, 2040: The October Surprise

News broke at 4 a.m. on October 24th that federal revenue projections were substantially off and that a November 31st government funding deadline would now be moved up to election day...
Wait, so you're telling me that the budget now has to be passed by a real date as opposed to an imaginary date?
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 11:09:54 AM »

November 5, 2040: Election Eve

At 5 p.m. on election eve, my campaign held a rally which was the most fun event I had throughout the course of the campaign. The event started with a Jazz band, and then Comedian Amy Schumer did stand up comedy. NBA Great LeBron James spoke about basketball before getting into politics, and then Actress Eva Longoria spoke. Several dignitaries spoke, including Barack Obama and Gretchen Whitmer.
By 2040, Obama will be 79; Whitmer will be 69; Longoria will be 64; Schumer will be 58; James will be 55. Maybe Cohen could try appealing to what cable news gurus call "the key 18-50 demo" in his re-election campaign.
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 09:37:55 PM »

Wait... Cohen wins Maine by 20 but still loses ME-2? Also, why do the states all have the same number of electoral votes as they did after the 2020 apportionment?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies